Margot R. Rutherford has been a commissioned Notary Public since October 3, 1979.
Since 1980 our office address has changed 3 times. Our permanent location is a 1940’s home on Fitzgerald Avenue near 10th Street. We moved here on July 1st, 2008 after extension renovations by local contractor, Bill Quigg and a huge number of our family and friends. Bill and his core sub-trades insulated the exterior walls, upgraded the electrical and plumbing, dry walled, installed the heat pumps so that we could work in comfort winter and summer. We also had the roof replaced. The amazing colour scheme was created by Morgen Parkin of Santa Morgie Design. Needless to say we are very happy here. We believe if you work 1/3 of a day it better be in a nice environment.
Margot Rutherford, Notary practicing since 1980
Ann MacDermid, retired in 2015 after 28 years Conveyancing
Dana Watson, Conveyancer, daughter of Ann MacDermid, started with Margot in 2015
Tess Hingert, Administrative Assistant, started with Margot in 2016
Please contact us for more information
Join the conversation online by liking and following us on our Facebook page.